"A girl should be two things; Classy and Fabulous" - Coco Chanel

Thursday 26 September 2013

Beauty Budget Buy: Nars Light Optimising Gift Set

Good Morning Beauties!

I know I have already raved on at you about the NARS light optimizing primer, but I am going to again because during my much needed shopping spree in Selfridges last night I came accross the best deal..EVER. I cannot leave the house without applying my light optimizing primer and translucent powder from NARS and yesterday, whilst I only went in for a foundation pump, spotted the two items and a make up bag beautifully displayed on the counter. I was informed that for £30 you could have the light optimizing primer and the translucent pressed powder equipped with a dazzling red make up bag rather than £50 which the primer and powder cost RRP. That was a done deal as they are necessities to my reigime and well..you can never have too much make-up I say.

The gift set comes inside a black silk duffel bag with a make up bag and two light optimising products - the primer and the translucent powder (£30)




The make up bag itself is of a reasonable size, in radiant red embellished with juicy red lips. The bag comes in a lovely black, silk bag within the classic NARS packaging. Although it is irrelevant as it goes straight in the bin, I was impressed with the packaging of the set and the silk bag is sure to come in handy!






If you are a NARS virgin and have never used either products, I would reccommend you to pop down to your nearest store (Space NK/Selfridges) and try them out. The translucent powder is great for setting your foundation, and whilst the block white colour can be alarming, it appears as translucent as the name says it should be. With light refelcting particles in both the powder and the primer, they complement you for a glowing and radiant complexion. A must have in my eyes.







Bea {x}



No comments:

Post a Comment