"A girl should be two things; Classy and Fabulous" - Coco Chanel

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Kate Moss to Collaborate with Topshop AGAIN!!!

KATE MOSS IS BACK! I don't know about you, but when Kate Moss designed her first collection for Topshop back in 2007 I absolutely loved it! From the three-buttoned vests to coloured denim to long dazzling frocks and swallow chains you name it my sister and I had it all, and what's better it was affordable. Well guess what..She's back with a bang and a brand new collection.

With the collection launching in April 2014, we can expect around 40 pieces that will be sold in a staggering 40 countries ranging from ready-to-wear, jewellery and other accessories and shoes! It has been reported that Kate has already started designing the collection and is working closely with Topshop's creative director Kate Phelan. If this collection creates as much hype as her last we can expect long and winding queues of eager fashionistas outside the Oxford Circus flagship store come the day of the launch...the queue time was about 8 hours back in 2007!!

Now whilst the 39 year old's collection sold out shortly after launching (and I loved it) I am hoping she brings out a new and edgier style, one that is unexpected and lovable. What I love about ranges such as these is that you never know what to expect and can add one off pieces to your wardrobe that are like no other. The Versace collection for H&M is an example, I got a few pieces from that collection such as my biker jacket that are just so fabulous and will last me years!

[Topshop]

Kate Moss posing with Sir Phillip Green at previous Kate Moss collection launch [Daily Mail]


The supermodel claimed 'I have really missed being involved in the design process, and working with the team at Topshop. I am very excited to create a new collection that bears my name. Now more than ever with London being at the forefront of fashion as it feels like I’m back home working with Topshop.' With her last and what thought to be final collection launching in 2010 I am excited to see what she brings to the table for 2014! Lets have a look back at some of her pieces from previous collections...


[Metro]

[Harpers Bazaar]


[Topshop]

[Topshop]

[Topshop]

See you there..

Bea {x}


No comments:

Post a Comment