"A girl should be two things; Classy and Fabulous" - Coco Chanel

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Event: One Piece A/W 2013 Launch Party

The ever expanding urban brand renowned for their adult sized baby-grows renamed onesies launched their latest collection at Kensington Roof Gardens on Friday. I was lucky enough to be part of the One Piece team, and whilst rubbing shoulders with celebrity and industry professionals, I was able to get a sneak peak at what was to come this season from the Norwegian brand 'ONE PIECE'.

The affair was great fun, I mean we were all running around in onesies and converse trainers which was a refreshing change from going out in sky-high heels and a fancy outfit. There was a photo-booth which took fun and professional photos equipped with props and all sorts of miscellaneous. One of the photos booths had a motion camera which takes a series of quick shots that are then printed to create a flip book for you and your friends. If you are hosting an event or party I would definitely recommend 'Boutique Booths'.





I unfortunately missed the dance performance as I was the door girl for the night, however once the clock stuck 9:30 I was able to go and party with everyone else once we closed the guest list. I opted for the classic original one piece in navy whilst friends of mine sported the college style, one with the pun '69..Jump in' on the back...we all know what that's referring too. Others sported the American flag and the latest style of a tightly fitted tracksuit one piece.






Overall the launch was a success and everyone enjoyed the night thoroughly! I look forward to the Spring/summer collection early next year!

Bea {x}

No comments:

Post a Comment