"A girl should be two things; Classy and Fabulous" - Coco Chanel

Thursday 31 October 2013

Who said Halloween was Dead?

Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh (I screeched).........As I attempt to fly around the house in a white sheet (pretending to be a ghost) I ask myself..how old am I..clearly not 20! (I don't actually do that....)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! This is most definitely one of my favourite times of the year and well whoever moans about getting dressed up, YOU'RE BORING! This year I decided to go as a Gothic (DEAD...obviously) doll, and I am extremely pleased with how it turned out.

Moi as a Gothic Doll...the blood comes later

Tonight I wore a Jones & Jones dress from Topshop (Oxford Circus) paired with a Moschino belt and River Island wedges. I also wore an Ostrich feather jacket which is very dramatic and really added to my Gothic Outfit, also bought from the LG floor in Topshop, Oxford Circus. Accessories included a spider choker, satin gloves, fake blood and a mask.

We went to Dukebox, in Chelsea and amongst my friends were some smashing outfits! My best friend Ollie and his girlfriend, Julia went as a zombie jock and cheerleader. My friend Georgie opted to go as a spider, whilst Danni went as little red riding hood. My gay best friend George went as Lady Gaga from Born This Way and wore a green/navy tartan suit from Topman...you little fashionista YOU!

Xanthe, Adam, Claudia and Myself at Dukebox in Chelsea


 



 

PS. Just for future reference, just outside of Fulham on the Hammersmith road is a dress-up shop called 'Carnival'. It is the best, no matter the occasion it has EVERYTHING, it is made up of dingy alleyways and rooms stretching underground and prices are...well just above affordable lets say!

Bea {x}

No comments:

Post a Comment