"A girl should be two things; Classy and Fabulous" - Coco Chanel

Sunday 12 May 2013

Beauty Secrets: Did you know...?

Buy one get one free, Get 3 for the price of 2, FREE mascara worth £9.50...

These are few of the many incentives offered to the consumer on a day-to-day basis to draw in customers...and my gosh does it work. I love a good bargain and the amount of times I have paid more than I bargained for just to gain my incentive are endless...sometimes I wonder whether it's worth it and sometimes one could argue its not.

Yet one of my favourite incentives is MACs empty bottle recycling scheme. I thought that EVERYBODY knew about this but too often I find that friends of mine have no clue! So I thought I had to share it with you all!

If you return 6 empty tubs/bottles/tins (or whatever you have) or 3 empty lipsticks you can choose a brand new lipstick for free! This is part of the reason why I love MAC so much and I remain a loyal customer...this incentive does work! Enjoy!



Bea {x}

Follow Bea Fashionista on Twitter @beafashionista1
Like Bea Fashionista on Facebook here

No comments:

Post a Comment